- The Associations fiscal year and membership year will be June 1st to May 31st.
- Membership fees will be set yearly at the Annual General Meeting and will be paid annually.
- Membership is open to all schools, club teams, companies/commercial enterprises with a vested interest in cheerleading and certified judges.With your paid membership you receive:
The opportunity to help promote and support BC Cheerleading through the following
- Networking and peer support
- Invitations to BCCA meetings
- Minutes of BCCA meetings
- Eligibility for scholarships and grants
- Competition organization information
- Updates to AACCA and USASF rules
- Discounted rates for coach and athlete clinics and conferences
- Eligibility to purchase group insurance for All Star and Collegiate programs