Credentialing occurs in three periods: August, November, May.
If there is a pressing emergency to be scheduled outside these periods or if you have 8+ coaches to be scheduled at the same location in the same session please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see when there is availability
1. Become familiar with coaching and troubleshooting the “Level Appropriate Examples”, as listed https://www.
2. When you are ready, fill out <this form> to state your intention to be scheduled for an in person test
3. Send your payment (according to the level you are seeking) through e-transfer to email@example.com. Please write your full name in the message/note field as use an easy to answer secret question such as “What sport is this for” Answer: Cheerleading. You will not be scheduled until a payment has been received.
4. Credentialing Administrator (CA) will contact you within several days of your payment to provide you with the link to the online test
5. A Credentialing Instructor (CI) will contact you to set up a date and location of your in-person test (August, November, May)
6. You MUST complete your online test prior to the 1st of August, May, or November to be scheduled your in-person test in those respective months (if applicable) complete your Practical Field Experience Form with your gym owner
7. Complete your in person test on the date scheduled
a. If you have been successful you will be emailed a “Trained” certificate which shows that you have completed the theoretical aspects of credentialing following the end of the in-person test month.
b. If you are unsuccessful, your CI will explain areas for improvement prior to scheduling a re-take test.
c. If you do not show up for your session, you will not receive a refund. If you contact your CI 48 hours in advance, they will work with you to reschedule.
9. To become a fully “Certified” coach, you must send in the following documents required by BC (respect in sport, concussion training, basic coaching course, proof of valid first aid and criminal record check). Submit all the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a “Certified” certificate within 7 days.